Middle School Madness
Middle School Madness gives middle school-aged players the opportunity to train and develop the proper mechanics of all skills, including: passing, setting, serving, and attacking. Players will train in a fun and fast-paced environment and receive high reps and instruction. Sessions will be 50% skill training and 50% game play/competition.
March Session: March 7, 14, 21, 28
What Time: Wednesday nights, 6:00-7:30pm
Location: FRVBC Facility
Cost: $20 per session or save when you sign up for a full session!
Small Group Skills Camp
*OPEN TO PLAYERS FROM ALL CLUBS* Looking for some additional skill development during your club season? These skill camps are run by our full-time staff and coaches and are open to players regardless of club affiliation. In order to keep repetitions and quality high, space is limited for each session
Please register online.
When: Monday Nights, 5:30 - 7:30pm
When: Monday nights, 5:30 - 8:00pm
FRVBC Satellite Camp
WE WILL COME TO YOUR SCHOOL
Camps can be customized to your school’s needs. We will talk with your staff after each day of camp to come up with a game plan for the next day. Great for your coaches and players to learn and ask questions!
Why attend FRVBC Camps & Clinics?
To receive the best training and instruction in Colorado!
Our camps will give you the opportunity to be trained and developed by Colorado’s best and most experienced youth coaches. Coaches on our staff are specialists in developing Youth, Middle School, High School, and Elite level athletes. We create individualized training programs for every camp that we run that will suit the specific needs of the targeted age group and skill level of the camp.
How To Register For A Camp on TM2Sign:
1. Create an account or log-in to your TM2Sign account. Once you log-in you will be taken to your personal Dashboard. From your Dashboard you can click on "Sign Up For Camps" to register for camps at FRVBC.
2. Click on "Front Range Volleyball Club" to see what camps we currently have available.
3. To register a participant for a camp, click on the + next to the name in the "Eligible Participants" list next to the camp you are interested in registering for. You can register and pay for more than one camp at one time.
4. When you've selected all the camps you want, click on the "Shopping Cart" button in the top left corner to begin checkout and complete your registration.
General Camp Policies
1. FRVBC uses Camps.Tm2sign.com to register participants for all of our camps. Create your account and register for all camps here.
2. Please print and complete the Liability and Release forms and bring them with you to camp
3. There are no reductions in price for sessions not attended.
4. Entry into a camp is not complete (meaning your spot in the camp is not guaranteed) until payment has been received and processed. Completed entries are considered in order of completion. Payments for camps can be made upon arrival to the camp by cash or check only; we cannot accept credit cards at our facility.
5. Camps or leagues may be cancelled or consolidated if registration numbers dictate. In such a case, registrants will be notified and given the opportunity to choose another camp or receive a refund.
6. Please arrive 10-15 minutes early to the first session of camp to check in.
From I-25, exit at Lincoln Ave. Take Lincoln Rd East to Peoria. Turn left onto Peoria. Go North on Peoria to Concord Center Drive (first right after E470 underpass). Then follow directions below, beginning with Concord Center Drive. · Take E470 to the Peoria Street exit. (This is a toll road. You will need a transponder or you will be sent a bill from E470.) · Take Peoria Street North (L turn if coming from the West; R turn if coming from the East). · Proceed to Compark Blvd (only traffic light North of E470 on Peoria). · Turn R and proceed to Upland Drive (second left). · Turn L on Upland and proceed to 8480 (FRVBC and Closet Factory Sign) and turn R, then immediately L into our parking lot. We are located at the North end of the building - Suite 100. Look for our logo on the building and the doors.
What to bring to camp:
Athletic shoes and clothes, kneepads, socks, and personal water bottles